Vision of Life Families,
We are following the updates about the Coronavirus very closely. Your wellbeing is our number one priority for us at Vision of Life Ultrasound, and we want to be open about the additional precautions we are doing to clean and disinfect our facility. While we already had high standards cleanliness, we have recently increased the frequency of cleanings and added additional practices, including increased disinfecting of the ultrasound bed, sofas, surfaces and waiting room area. We are also implementing the following:
We are also implementing the following:
- Ensuring time in between appointments to take additional steps in cleaning and sanitizing on top of our existing standards.
- Staff will also sanitize themselves in between appointments.
- In order to guarantee the safety of our visitors and personnel, only 6 persons (this number is subject to change) will be allowed in the Ultrasound room per appointment including mom and significant other.
- We highly encourage all clients to follow the best practices listed below to help keep yourself and others healthy:
- Wash or sanitize your hands often, preferably with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, have a fever, or are experiencing shortness of breath.
- Cover all coughs or sneezes with a tissue and discard the tissue appropriately.
- Please feel free to avoid participating in person-to-person contact.
- Feel free to bring your own disinfectant wipes with you.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and we are committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for our clients. Thank you for assisting us in achieving this goal, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Vision of Life Ultrasound
We’re convenient to downtown Greenville, SC without the traffic! At Vision of Life 3D/4D Ultrasound, we bring families together with our amazing 3D & 4D ultrasound technology. You will bond with your baby in a very special way when you see his or her face, watch the movement, and hear the heartbeat. Our facility is comfortable and welcoming. Your entire family will enjoy the visit! While you’re here, enjoy a visit in our boutique where you will find handmade items by local artisans.